Furniture Care Guidelines
Daro recommend the following guidelines to ensure your Daro Furniture maintains it appearance and condition.
- A regular clean with a soft cloth will remove any buildup of dust or debris. A spray of furniture polish can also be applied to the cloth to aid cleaning.
- We recommend that our Furniture is placed in a heated room, furniture left in a cold moist unused room can develop mould due to its organic matter.
- If mould does appear, use a soft brush to remove it, further harder cleaning can be applied with a warm soapy water solution and a cloth, a little hard work may be required.
- Avoid dragging your furniture, as the plastic feet may scratch surfaces or damage the legs of the furniture.
- To help protect your flooring we recommend the use of felt pads affixed to the plastic foot of a leg.
- We also recommend the use of Blinds in conservatory to reduce the sun's exposure to the frames and cushions. It is also advisable to rotate the furniture around a room to ensure an even exposure to the elements.
- In order that cushions wear evenly, rotate, 'plump' and where possible turn regularly.
- Prevent excessive fading by avoiding direct sunlight. We recommend the use of blinds, particularly in south facing conservatories, to reduce the effects of harsh sunlight.
- Avoid extreme temperatures to prevent adverse damaging effects on fabrics.
- Remove spills as soon as possible.
- Removable covers are recommended for dry cleaning by a professional but check first for any effects of dry cleaning on the flame retardant coating.