Enter our social media competition to be in with a chance of winning 4 free scatter cushions.
Terms & Conditions
1) To participate in this prize draw competition, reply with an appropriate caption to our social media posts. Entries made by direct reply to this Terms & Conditions page will not be accepted.
2) One winner will be selected at random from all comments submitted, after the draw deadline of 23:59pm on Sunday 5th May 2019, who have fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. The prize for the winners is outlined in 4) below. Draw entries cannot be returned. Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Monday 6th May 2019.
3) The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s suppliers, any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, and their respective families or agents. The Promoter may require any participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the draw.
4) The prize consists of 4 scatter cushions per winner. The prize will be sent to the winners by post within 8 weeks of the winners providing a UK postal address. The prize for the winners is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
5) The promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
6) Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same account, the first entry only will be accepted.
7) The winner will be contacted via reply to their comment mentioned in 1) above and will be asked to provide contact details of a UK postal address via direct message to allow supply of their prize. Daro (Trading) Limited accept no liability if the prize is lost or damaged in transit.
8) The winner will have seven days to claim their prize by providing contact information via direct message from the date it is announced. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
9) No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection, a valid email address and access to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
10) We reserve the right to exclude any entries, which we believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct. Daro (Trading) Limited accept no liability for lost or incomplete entries. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11) The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12) The winner's name can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen days after the closing date of the prize draw.
13) Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15) Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17) All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. You agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material you agree to:
a. 17.1 Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
b. 17.2 Waive all moral rights in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
18) The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19) The Promoter of this prize draw is Daro (Trading) Limited of Heathfield Way, Kings Heath, Northampton, NN5 7QP, United Kingdom.