2 Year Cane and Rattan Furniture Warranty
Daro are pleased to offer a 2 Year Warranty on all Cane and Rattan frames - subject to registration of your purchases either on the Daro Website or by post within 28 days of delivery from your Stockist.
Daro are proud of our reputation with high quality cane and rattan furniture and we confident that your furniture will last you for many years. In the unlikely event of a problem customers are asked to contact the Stockist to whom they purchased the furniture from.
Warranty -Terms and Conditions:
- All cushions and frames must be Daro Products.
- Goods must be purchased through a valid Daro Stockist. (As per Daro Website – Stockist Locator - at the time of registration)
- Registration of your purchase must be made with 28 days of receipt of your furniture and must be a new order delivery. (Stockist Ex-displays are not eligable for the extended warranty)
- Please note that product registration is voluntary and has no affect on your statutory rights. Any information you provide for the registration process is for use by Daro Ltd only and will never be released, rented or sold to third parties.
- Cushion designs are available within 10 years of purchase. We reserve the rights to alter designs and may offer a suitable alternative.
- The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, defined as usual deterioration as a result of regular use such as weathering or fading, or to marks dents or scuffs.
- The product has not been subject to any misuse, abuse or mishandling, nor placed in an abnormal environment, or purchased for commercial use.
- The product has only ever been repaired, modified or altered by Daro and not by any other person or company.
- The benefit of this Warranty cannot be assigned and does not cover claims for consequential loss or damage.
- Proof of Purchase may be required for Registration to be completed and authenticated.
- This Warranty does not affect your Statuatory 12 month Guarantee.
Repair or Replace
In the event of a problem, Customer are asked to return to the Stockist where the goods were purchased. The Daro Stockist will then contact Daro to arrange inspection of the product, or this may be carried out by the Stockist on behalf of Daro. Daro may ask for photographic evidence from the Customer to assist the investigation process. Any problem will be investigated and if identified as a fault in material or workmanship any repair or replacement will be made at Daro’s discretion and any products or defective parts replaced shall become Daro’s property.
If a particular product is no longer available, Daro reserves the right to replace or substitute with a current model.
How to Register
Please click on this link to take you to the Product Registration section of our Website. Alternatively you may send a request in the Post to Daro including a copy of your Sales Order from your Stockist and a covering letter.