When choosing Outdoor Furniture, it is important to consider; Comfort, Material, Colour, Space, Maintenance and your Budget.
With over 40 years’ of experience as the leaders in woven rattan furniture, Daro Outdoor Furniture is made to the highest specifications and comes with a 5 year guarantee on all products.
- Possibly the most important factor of all, ensure you try before you buy. Cushion pads can be added to most frames to create a comfortable dining experience.
- Metal - In the form of treated wrought iron, it can stand up to all-weather but must be maintained to prevent rust.
- All-Weather Wicker – This is typically made from synthetic resin and can be produced in almost any colour, additionally, it can stand up to the elements.
- Plastic - The cheaper option which works, however this is not a high-end look and won’t match much in your garden, except for maybe the plant pots…
- Teak – A durable, eco-friendly choice but it can be very expensive.
- Would you like the frames match other items in your garden? Light Brown coloured frames are popular as they add to the ‘natural’ feel of a garden and blend in well. If you would like to achieve this look, choose neutral coloured cushions.
- Conversely, choosing bold coloured frames and bright cushion fabrics can really help the furniture in your garden to stand out and create a statement.
- Often, the biggest mistake people make is buying too much! That 10-seat dining set might look wonderful in the showroom but can you actually fit it onto your patio? You can always buy a smaller dining table and squeeze a couple of extra chairs onto it.
- Map out the space in your Garden and take a tape measure when you go shopping to ensure you make the most of your outdoor space.
- Warm soapy water works for most styles of outdoor furniture. Steel & wrought iron frames need to be painted to prevent rust.
- Once you have decided exactly what furniture you require, estimate a budget. There are always bargains to be found and these are not exclusive to the internet, many shops & showrooms have offers, just ask!