Getting more natural light can help banish those Winter blues, although over-exposure to the sun can be harmful to your health, don't forget that sun can also be really good for you!
- Research has proven that natural lighting helps people be more productive, happier, healthier and calmer. Natural light has also proven to regulate some disorders including SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).
- Compared to other home lighting methods, natural lighting reduces eye strain and makes it easier for people to see.
- Vitamin D is an essential mineral for everyone. This vitamin has numerous benefits including immune system regulation, body weight maintenance, asthma symptom control as well as helping to keep the brain working efficiently into later life. Exposure to sunlight is the primary method in which people receive a sufficient amount of vitamin D.
- Another great benefit of using natural light in your home is that it reduces the amount of mildew and mold growth keeping your space healthier for you and your family.
- The use of natural light in a home or business space is cleaner for all inhabitants and also helps preserve the environment.
- Aside from health and energy saving benefits, natural light is also helpful for increasing the aesthetics of a space. Architects use natural light to make spaces appear larger, illuminate an interior structure and increase the beauty of a space. Natural light will have the same effect on your home.
Original article: http://bit.ly/15xJewb